[C320-list] West Marine Down-The-Hatch Ventilation

Mark Gillingham markgill at uwalumni.com
Sun Jul 8 19:50:55 PDT 2012

The Down-The-Hatch appears to be like the Wind Scoop that I inherited. I
tie the top to a halyard and put the bottom dowel below the hatch--inside
the boat. Small lines can be tied to the flaps at the bottom to keep the
scoop open. These lines might be tied to shrouds. See this picture:

http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10001&storeId=11151&partNumber=P000357956&langId=-1

Speakeasy #612

Mark Gillingham | gplus.to/MarkGillingham | Support a struggling
student<http://101010scholarship.info>
Photos<http://picasaweb.google.com/mark.gillingham>