[C320-list] Ahoy

jim brown jbrown5093 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 9 12:52:14 PDT 2012

You might want to also consider joining the 320 International Association. Lots of good information there for members including many on racing the 320, owners manuals, tech tips, etc. No interest on my part other that being a very satisfied member. A few bucks well spent in my opinion. Have fun!

Jim Brown