[C320-list] Helm seat

Gary Magnuson gary.magnuson at frontier.com
Thu Jul 12 09:22:54 PDT 2012

Hi, another two cents.
At the 2010 Chicago Strictly Sail show, I saw and purchased the helm
seat shown in the link, (in white), and have become the envy of several
other boaters in the marina.  Had I been more patient, I would have
ordered one that actually fit my 320. The one I bought, is wider than
the lift out section and as such, needs to slide left or right, to
access the aft compartments.  However, it is a great addition, and I
love it when we are underway.  It easily lifts onto one of the stern
seats, when we anchor and take the dingy ashore. They also sell small
rectangular pillows at the show, which can be added to the seat so the
first mate can see over the wheel. With the closed foam construction,
the seat part also serves a swim float. Some day I hope to replace all
of the cushions with the C Cushions.

http://www.ccushions.com/products.htm

Gary
Time A Weigh #205