[C320-list] Bilge pump

fred.lecuyer@live.com fred.lecuyer at live.com
Thu Jul 12 14:25:07 PDT 2012

I just did this a month ago. Don't cut any holes.

Take out the galley drawers, then facing of the cabinet.  Snake the new line from the stern. It will likely curl under the ladder into the salon but you'll see it with a mirror and flashlight and can reach in to get it or snag it with something..

Fred

Sent from my HTC Inspire™ 4G on AT&T