[C320-list] Mailing List or Forum

Jane & Ken obuoy4848 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 15 15:03:02 PDT 2012

Speaking of no brainer, the e-mails from the 320 group average less than three per day. Granted, some days there are ten or more but some days zero.  Kinda averages out.  The days when several e-mails arrive it is due to a question that folk have an opinion or useful information they wish to share.
As stated, "the leadership will respond" and as Chris indicated, most sailing forum media are a bit less personal.       Ken,