[C320-list] Mailing List or Forum

Simon Rock simonrock at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 15:20:01 PDT 2012

Hi All,

Well, thanks for comments and suggestions.
Tony, I would be happy to set up a forum, but without the support of the
association members I don't think it would get the critical mass necessary
to serve the membership. There are already other non-association Catalina
sites that have some information, adding another one will not improve the
situation.
So I will leave it in the hands of the executive, and go sailing (it might
be winter here, but it's still great sailing weather).

Simon Rock
Lake Macquarie NSW Australia

Cat375 #54 Rock The Boat
Cat375 #41 Rocket