[C320-list] Wheel Brake

Donald Lawson dnclaws at aol.com
Tue Jul 24 14:48:41 PDT 2012

I have the Edson 336 type pedestal with a through the shaft brake.  I have found 316 type brake parts and kits for the old style side mount brake. Found some brake parts on Edson's site but no kit or technical info. I have yet to tear into it and will probably end up being a winter project.
Thanks all
Don Lawson