[C320-list] Honda EU2000

Robert Seastream robert.seastream at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 10:11:18 PDT 2012

Port lazarette, aft.  My EU2000 seems quite 'leakproof'' - if the fuel cap
is tight and the breather valve closed, leakage of fuel or fumes were never
detected.  It's rather cool in the locker, so expansion never occurred.
For additional safety, you could open the locker to air out before starting
the engine and/or carry the genset in front of the helm when underway.

Bob