[C320-list] AC Install Advice

Ben Cares bcares at caresphotoarts.com
Fri Jul 27 11:34:06 PDT 2012

Bryan:
I'm considering all the options you mention plus one other . . . under the
V Berth aft of the water tank (have to sacrifice those two little drawers
which we never use anyway). Runs are still long but not as long as
starboard locker location. And you can hit head and aft cabin once you get
through main salon. Just a thought.
Ben

--
PhotoGraphic Arts