[C320-list] Jabsco Bilge Pump

Dean Vermeire dean at vermeire.us
Fri Jun 1 05:50:45 PDT 2012

Hi All,

On our C320, #847, the bilge pump is a Jabsco.  It is difficult to read
the label that has the model number, but it starts with "3720" and ends
with "000".  (I know this sounds like a joke.)  I need to either get a
service kit or replace the pump.

Anyway, I believe this pump to be the same as, or equivalent to, the
Jabsco "Par Shower Drain Pump", model 37202-2012, in the West Marine
Catalogue (link
<http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?productId=406947&catalogId=10001&langId=-1&storeId=11151&storeNum=50632&subdeptNum=50661&classNum=50662>).

Is this the pump that others have?  If so, have you replaced the
diaphragm in it, or did you replace the pump?

Thanks in advance,
Dean Vermeire
Moonstruck II (#847)