[C320-list] C 320 For Sale

BAdams3491 at aol.com BAdams3491 at aol.com
Fri Jun 15 17:25:48 PDT 2012

As much as I hate to do it, after eight years, I'm going have to  part with
my C 320. We have purchased a motor home and, in my wife's eyes, it  out
ranks the boat, thus our summers will be spent in the mountains rather than
on the water.

Since the C320's standard features are well documented, I have omitted them
 and listed factory options and owner added options.

-Factory Options:

Cockpit cushions, sunbrella dodger, bimini, main sail, pedestal, and four
winch covers, macerator head pump, solar battery charger, Autohelm ST 50s
for  depth and speed data, Autohelm ST 60 for wind data, Mermaid marine AC and
heat  pump, a set of Yanmar tools, and anchor with 175' of line.

-Owner Added Options:

Custom helm seat, spare winch handle, Edson bino/drink holder and table,
custom screens for all three hatches, half inch tinted poly entrance doors,
US  flag/pole, C320 burgee, PFDs, boat hook, stuffing box wrench, Magma
grill,  reading lamp, Pioneer AM/FM stereo with 12 disc JVC CD player, Raytheon
VHF  radio, 13" TV, four Pella fans, and two outside speakers.  Also included
 are two sets of fuel filters and a spare impeller.

Engine Hours: 425

This freshwater only boat is located in eastern Oklahoma on Lake  Tenkiller.

Appraised price: Mid $70s, asking $69,500.

Be glad to send pictures to all that are interested.

Thanks,

Bert
At Ease