[C320-list] Anyone hanging in Newport this week for the AC races?

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Tue Jun 26 13:37:16 PDT 2012

We are on a mooring for the week in Jamestown along side the Americas Cup race course.  Watched the practices from the boat today.

I see we are moored next to another C320 'Cassandra'.  I fully expect a fleet of mega yachts to park their gelcoat towers in front of us for the real races, so I'll probably have to dinghy out to see around them.

If anyone has any good tips on things we shouldn't miss, let us know.  If you're around give us a shout, we're in Conanicut marina.

Jeff and Michelle Hare
Woodbine II #809