[C320-list] Which chartplotter do you use?

Mark Gillingham markgill at uwalumni.com
Fri Jun 1 12:57:44 PDT 2012

Speakeasy got a Garmin N2K set up 18 months ago. I only got the
chartplotter to view the radar screen, otherwise I was happy with iPad
charts with an external GPS. Now, Speakeasy has a network that communicates
with GPS, RADAR, and crosses to a Raymarine ST network to read data. I had
a rigger install the radome on the mast and drill a hole in the transom for
the GPS instrument. The rest I did myself with much help from others
including this list.

Mark

Speakeasy #612