[C320-list] Parking the 320

Brad Kuether bkuether at comcast.net
Sun Jun 10 15:14:29 PDT 2012

If you want to see how to park 320s, come to Maryland Marina in Chase MD.
There both Warren and I can give you a demo.    Bruce and Norma likely can
park theirs as well, however I have never witnessed it.

Warren and Patti are quite good, while Brad and Mary get better every day.

Last Saturday I backed the boat into the slip with just the kids.  No muss
no fuss.  Two weeks ago I dropped it into the slip on the first try,  on a
particularly gusty day.  Three weeks ago on a calm day I had to make two
attempts.  Go figure...   : )

-Brad, Mary, Monica, and Jarod
"Independence"
2004 Catalina 320 Hull 1006