[C320-list] Hot water heater issue

Mark Gillingham markgill at uwalumni.com
Mon Jun 11 07:37:08 PDT 2012

Thanks for the clarification. That would make it a Seward (not Raritan) and
be on this West Marine
Page<http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?productId=114216&catalogId=10001&langId=-1&storeId=11151&storeNum=50632&subdeptNum=50638&classNum=50643#.T9YBROJYtRI>
.

In my case, the hose only blows when the engine is running and therefore
may be a relief valve issue.

Mark Gillingham | gplus.to/MarkGillingham | Support a struggling
student<http://101010scholarship.info>
Photos<http://picasaweb.google.com/mark.gillingham>