[C320-list] Water Tank Gunk

Brad Kuether bkuether at comcast.net
Fri Jun 15 20:02:07 PDT 2012

In the owners manual it talks about how to "shock" the tanks with
clorine/water solution, and then sweeten it with vinegar.

I left the mixture in for half a day, and then pumped it out.  I had to
clean the screen  A LOT while pumping water through the system.  (10-12
times)

I just kept moving water through until it became really light.  I suspect
there is more in there but its good for now.

Its a huge pain, but you have to do it....  Otherwise you will continue to
clog, see black stuff in the screen, and have skanky water.

-Brad, Mary, Monica, and Jarod
"Independence"
2004 Catalina 320 Hull 1006
Middle River, MD