[C320-list] Water Tank Gunk & Screen Replacement for spin-on filter screen located on the fresh water pump?

Allan S Field allan.field at verizon.net
Sat Jun 16 05:55:41 PDT 2012

On Sea Shadow, when the holes were cut at the top of the water tanks for the
clean-out caps, the plastic shavings went into the tank.  For the past 11
years, I have been cleaning them out of the water filter and even the
filters at the galley and head faucets on a routine (3-4 times per season)
basis.  When I winterize, I even stick a wet-vac into the clean outs, trying
not only to get all the water out but also those pesky little shavings.  I
think the blasted things mate and reproduce over the winter...  That's my
theory and I am sticking to it!

Allan S. Field
Sea Shadow - #808
Columbia, MD