[C320-list] Leaking Compass Housing

Rick Sulewski rsulewski at bex.net
Mon Jun 18 20:53:26 PDT 2012

Lou,

Don't have pictures, but if you have ever removed the cabin sole you can see
where the access port is located, aft of the bilge on my 1995 320 model. It
is simply a matter of making about a 4 inch cut on the aft end of  each half
of the cabin sole (floor) to allow you to then lift those small cabin sole
pieces to access the hull port  and remove water that may  collect below the
molded pan liner.

Hope this explanation is clear.

Rick