[C320-list] Anyone hanging in Newport this week for the AC races?

Mike Ott wmo48 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 26 18:39:43 PDT 2012

Jeff,
You guys are in the perfect spot to enjoy the Newport action without the stress
of Newport.  Conanicut Marina is a great facility and Jamestown has everything
you need within a block of the tender dock.
If your looking for a little more peace and quiet Potter Cove is short sail
north, past the Navy station, in Narragansett Bay.  Check it out on Active
Caption for specifics.
On the way back home, I assume your using the Cape Cod canal, spend the night at
Cuttyhunk Island.  It would be a easy first night stop on the way back from
Newport.
Mike Ott
'Amanda Lu'