[C320-list] Water in fuel

Brian/Carol McLamb bjcnmclamb at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 05:12:54 PDT 2012

Good morning Joe.  I use to use the same water seperating fuel funnel.  It
works, but is very slow way to fuel up the boat.  Most marine supply store
outlets carry these. WM, or a local boat supply, or maybe even Walmart now
a days.  My usual fuel criteria is to purchase only from sources where
there is a high volume of diesel sales.  I try to go where the commercial
fishermen or large pleasure yachts go and it has worked well for the past 6
years.  It is much easier than using the funnel.

Brian; Serenity # 1075

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 11:09 PM, Joseph R Aberdale <summerwind3 at comcast.net