[C320-list] Shore Power in the Anchor Compartment

Welch, Myron D myron-welch at uiowa.edu
Wed Jun 27 17:19:27 PDT 2012

Joe,

I submitted the article to Mainsheet in August, 2005, so it is probably in a late 2005 or early 2006 publication. If you don't find it, I do have a copy I could send you after I return home from sailing in September. Yes, I used a Blue Sea #59441Source Selector Panel to select and isolate the fore or aft inlet. They probably have a new model of the same thing now. Let me know if you need further information.

Myron Welch
Wind Instrument #238
Iowa City, Iowa

Sent from my iPad