[C320-list] Mast bulwark

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 12 14:58:48 PDT 2012

I've seen them on larger boats, especially those with controls on the mast
and boom. They were away from the mast so that a person could stand between
the mast and bulwark and work the rigging with both hands.  Here: Usually,
bulwarks. Nautical . a solid wall enclosing the perimeter of a weather or
main deck for the protection of persons or objects on deck.

Warren & Pattie Updike
1994 C320 #62 "Warr De Mar"