[C320-list] Sailmaker Recomendations

jpmesa at aol.com jpmesa at aol.com
Sun Mar 18 12:38:18 PDT 2012

I have UK Tape drives and I couldn't be happier!   Lots of good sail maker out there If possible try and use someone close enough that can come out to your boat. Good luck,  John      Holokai 2

PS: I had a Tide marine sail track put on (UK sails) and it was the best investment I have made on the boat.  I can reef at any point of sail at anytime.