[C320-list] Lewmar Hatches

Brad Kuether bkuether at comcast.net
Fri Mar 30 16:59:01 PDT 2012

Two years ago I talked to the Lewmar people at the boat show about this same
subject.  The hatch covering the mid cabin and aft "escape hatch" are
somewhat user serviceable.  The front hatch, I was told, is better left to
professionals.

My front hatch leaked, and I sent it to Select Plastics (no affiliation
usual disclaimers).  They did an awesome job.  It was expensive but much
less than replacement.  Hardest part was finding  a box to send it in.....

Came back looking brand spankin' new.

No runs, no leaks, no errors.  :)

-Brad, Mary, Monica, and Jarod
"Independence"