[C320-list] Changing the Impeller

Mark Gillingham markgill at uwalumni.com
Tue May 8 18:50:07 PDT 2012

Thanks for this thread.

After getting a replacement kit from Larsen Marine, I thought I was set
with impeller replacements so I was surprised when I found a Johnson 810
impeller in the Johnson pump. The "genuine Yanmar" fit the pump, but has a
key slot rather than a screw to hold it in place. The Johnson site says
this is a replacement for Jabsco so it may be easy to find.

There must be C320 boats with the Yanmar pump. Do you know which hull
numbers are Johnson and which are Yanmar?

Mark
Speakeasy #612

--
Mark Gillingham [gplus.to/MarkGillingham] *[]*
Support a struggling student <http://101010scholarship.info>:
101010scholarship.info
Harbor-To-Harbor Blog <http://www.loftnet.com>:
Speakeasy Photos <http://picasaweb.google.com/mark.gillingham>