[C320-list] ice box gasket

Chris Descher cdescher at cedtulsa.com
Tue May 8 08:10:40 PDT 2012

What you've described is exactly what I wanted to do.  I ordered the
material, gave them my credit card, and nothing ever showed up.  My follow
up with them bounced back and forth between CA and FL, but they could never
figure out what to send me.  Then Gerry called, apologized, and said that
they don't have any of it, so I need to find it elsewhere.