[C320-list] ice box gasket

Paul Rickman ilove2sail at verizon.net
Tue May 8 10:27:44 PDT 2012

http://www.simolex.com/html/d_strips.html

You may want to check here.

Paul
Affinity 657

________________________________
 From: Karl Mielenhausen <kmielen at suddenlink.net>
To: C320-List at catalina320.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 8, 2012 12:44 PM
Subject: Re: [C320-list] ice box gasket

Chris,

Let me know where you find it. I did confirm today that 17' would be
enough to replace everything.
Also, while 3/4" W is what I have currently, it does tend to spill
over the space available. 5/8" W would work fine.
For H, you need every bit of 1/2" to avoid an air gap. 9/16" or 5/8" H
would probably be even better.
The seal on my boat is adhesive tape backed, not glued.

Style 10 from McMaster-Carr is what I have now...
http://www.mcmaster.com/#bulb-seals/=hg38in
I'm thinking of trying a Style 7 instead but not sure how the mitered
corners would turn out.

Karl