[C320-list] Linear drive auto pilot

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Wed May 9 09:30:54 PDT 2012

Michael,

PLEASE ... take digital pictures of your project as you proceed, make
notes of problems and solutions encountered, make a complete
parts/suppliers list and include any special tools needed.

This would make a great Mainsheet article and I am certain that there
is a lot of interest by our membership in installing one of these as
an upgrade or as an intital installation.

If you do not want to write the article yourself, I will be glad to assist.

--
Chris Burti
Farmville, NC