[C320-list] citation Middle River Chesapeake

Brad Kuether bkuether at comcast.net
Thu May 10 18:33:41 PDT 2012

Irv,

Is/was your point that they are "paying attention" in Middle River, as a
warning to the rest of us?

I assume you know the rules, and I don't think that was the reason for the
post.

Its amazing how messed up priorities are.  Boats can travel out of Middle
River at over 60 MPH, yet we are only paying attention to what "generates
revenue".

Lord how I despise this state.  Great Bay, sucky state govt.....

Yes I know I can always leave.  And we may.

-Brad, Mary, Monica, and Jarod
"Independence"
2004 Catalina 320 Hull 1006
Middle River, MD