[C320-list] Front Hatch

Donald Lawson dnclaws at aol.com
Sat May 12 15:25:04 PDT 2012

Bill
Lay the line, 3/8 I think, around the hatch kind of tight until it overlaps on the back side of the hatch. Mark it, cut it so it overlaps about 2 inches and then whip the lines together where it overlaps. When you put it on start at the front end where the sheets get caught. We also race, not a problem it stays put just like your sheets.
Don Lawson  #1005