[C320-list] Changing the Impeller

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Sat May 12 18:12:34 PDT 2012

I am an aficionado of the Globe "Run Dry" impellers (Defender.)  I posed the
same question to them and they said the 6 blade and 10 blade are
functionally equivalent.  If you think about it, the volume of the area
inside the pump and rotation speed are the main factors.  6 or 10 blades
won't make much of a difference in the flow.

Warren & Pattie Updike
1994 C320 #62 "Warr De Mar"