[C320-list] Interior Varnish brand?

William wmo48 at yahoo.com
Tue May 15 05:00:42 PDT 2012

I used Minwax polyurethane clear semi-gloss and it matched perfect.  Just lightly sand the area with 220 grit and brush on with good quality brush.  I also  bought a separate qt. and added the appropriate amount of Quiktrete Anti-Skid Additive and coated the compainway ladder.  That made big difference coming down that ladder when it gets wet.
Mike Ott
'Amanda Lu'

Sent from my iPhone