[C320-list] Sail Care

hcreech at comcast.net hcreech at comcast.net
Thu May 17 03:13:24 PDT 2012

Wow what mixed reactions. I have been sending my sails to Quantum Annapolis every other year until they became difficult to work with. I tried Sail Care for the first time, my 12 year old main did not shrink and frankly looks like new. I was spending $750.00 with Quantum and was surprised at the bill of slightly over 1K for sail care, but when I saw the results yesterday they were phenomenal! Based on my one time experience I would highly recommend them, no longer Quantum Annapolis.

Herb Creech
Cloud Chaser 606