[C320-list] More about coolant

bairdrjb at aol.com bairdrjb at aol.com
Fri May 18 17:44:53 PDT 2012

Help me to understand. why is there an issue about mixing coolant colors?  my reservoir is empty... not sure why... and I am planning on going up to the boat tomorrow to do some work.  I bought the havoline brand (per the yammer tech bulletin). not sure what I will find when I open the cap on top of the engine. ideas? suggestions?