[C320-list] clutch/gear case dipstick - upper & lower limits

bairdrjb at aol.com bairdrjb at aol.com
Sat May 19 07:30:14 PDT 2012

the yanmar manual says that when adding oil, to fill it to the upper limit mark on the dipstick. but there are no apparent markings on mine. there is a hole toward the top (close to the filler port cap) and a line about a quarter inch from the bottom of the dipstick. guidance please. thanks!!!!    ---  bob Baird stardust 2001 hull 784