[C320-list] More about coolant

JJ Morrison sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Sun May 20 09:51:53 PDT 2012

I replaced all of my coolant last year(go to the 320 site to see how to get the old coolant out of the water heater) and replaced it with long life pre-mixed Prestone). The only caution I would make is not to mix propylene glycol (low toxicity) with ethylene glycol anti freezes.
Cheers
John Morrison
1999#574