[C320-list] Ice Box gasket

JJ Morrison sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Tue May 22 07:32:40 PDT 2012

I recently have been in contact with the Catalina CA office regarding ice box gasket, they wanted measurements and pictures. I sent this info twice and never heard back! Evidently the FL office is more interested in supporting Catalina owners!!
I purchased a hollow neoprene seal .5" thick with a self adhesive from my local chandlery and it works great (approx $20cdn). I meant to get the name of the product but it is advertized as a hatch seal readily available in 10foot lengths which is sufficient for the job.
Cheers
JohnM
1999#574