[C320-list] ST-4000 replacement belt

Michael Mitch michael.eastwind at gmail.com
Tue May 29 08:08:52 PDT 2012

*Lew, *
*If you forward me a fed ex or ups label I will pack it up and send it off.*
*It includes the wheel assembly and the motor.
*

--

*Michael E. Mitch
*Registered Securities Representative

*Insley Financial    (Experts in Retirement
Planning)                               **
*(970) 884-6070 Office

(410) 490-7263 Cell

InsleyFinancial.com <http://insleyfinancial.com/>

*Note: Thank you for the confidence you place in us.  Recommending us to
someone you care about is the highest compliment we can receive.  *