[C320-list] GENNAKER

Maria Grazia Gentile/Gaetano Baldassarr platayoro at katamail.com
Thu May 31 02:54:54 PDT 2012

   Thanks a lot!

   With the photos is very clear how to manage it.

   Best Regards

   Maria Grazia Hull 1124 Marali' GENOVA ITALY
   mer 30/05/12 23:24 , "Colin Evans" twosailors at bigpond.com ha inviato:

     This is what we do
     [1]http://www.catalina320.com/mediagallery/album.php?aid=271&page=1
     We can rig an adjustable block to the tack instead of the wire
     strop,
     depending what sort of sailing we are doing.
     And like Irv we use the horn cleat aft and to the winch
     Regards
     Colin Evans
     __/)
     ~~~~~