[C320-list] portable air conditioners

Maria Grazia Gentile/Gaetano Baldassarr platayoro at katamail.com
Thu May 31 08:10:26 PDT 2012

   HI Bill,

   I have the same problem of Bob and I appreciate to have the photos of
   that installation.

   Mediterranean summer is very hot

   Thaks a lot,

   Maria Grazia Hull 1124 MARALI'

   GENOVA ITALY

   gio 31/05/12 16:22 , wflowe3 at aim.com ha inviato:

     I tried one of the units mounted on wheels (Haier) that you vent
     through a portlight and the vent hose put off so much heat that it
     defeated the cooling effect. On my Beneteau, I made a set of
     modified hatch boards and mounted a standard window AC unit in the
     companionway. Worked well and you didn't have to remove it to sail
     but it made getting below a little more tricky when underway. I have
     photos of that installation if you are interested.
     Bill