[C320-list] Head Vent

John Frost john at frostnet.net
Sun Nov 4 05:35:53 PST 2012

Bill

I should have the same design as you and have no problem reaching the
valves. My transmission cover is split into two halves making the forward
half pretty easy to slide out of the way to the port with my head under the
forward mattress. It is possible that I cut the cover in 1/2 myself. I know
it did that on my C270 but can't remember if I did on this boat

I also put one of those motion activated PIR lights near the valves so when
I lift the cover the lights come on

Happy Sailing!

John
2007 C320MKII