[C320-list] Winterizing - how long does it take you?

Dean Vermeire dean at vermeire.us
Mon Nov 5 11:23:19 PST 2012

It took me longer this year, since I also installed a water heater
bypass.  Other than the bypass surgery, I probably spent four hours just
doing the water system, head, air conditioner, and engine.  The hardest
part is pulling supply lines off of their fittings to drain or fill.  My
four hours did not include changing the oil or impeller, taking off the
bimini or dodger, taking off the sails, or putting on the winter cover.
All told, I probably put the better part of three days in at the end of
each season.

How long does it take you to winterize?

Just curious.

Dean Vermeire