[C320-list] Changes at Seaward

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 24 05:30:30 PST 2012

Notice to All: Seaward Products has been purchased by WhalePumps, Inc.
Because of the long-standing relationship between Catalina and Seaward, the
good service we've received over the years from Seaward, and my own
satisfaction in dealing with Seaward, I wrote to, now, Whale Seaward, Inc.
to ask if we might enjoy the same good relationship.  Here is their reply:

.In regards to our continuation of the direct support of Seaward products, I
will be honest and say that some things will change and some will stay the
same.  Our customers will still be able to speak directly with our Tech
support on our new products that are still within the warrantee range and we
will be available for questions concerning our stoves, ranges and Cooktops.
We will also help provide the correct part numbers or suggest alternatives
for the older models so that our customers can order the correct items from
our new Authorized Service Center.

The change will be that we will be transitioning our service dept to our
Authorized Service Center, Sure Marine, that has been working with us for
the past 20 years doing service and troubleshooting as well as stocking a
full range of parts,

Their information is;

Sure Marine Service, Inc.

5320 28th Ave NW

Seattle, Wa 98107

tel:(206)784-9903 fax:(206)784-0506; (800)562-7797;
www.suremarineservice.com <http://www.suremarineservice.com/>

We will also be selling our standard replacement items (potholders, burners,
sea rails ect) through our distribution channels such as Fisheries Supply,
San Diego Marine Exchange, Englund Marine just to name a few, you will be
able to find a complete listing on the web site as we continue to update it.

Best Regards,

Doug Stubbs, National Sales Manager

ABYC Certified Marine Technician

Whale Seaward Inc