[C320-list] Mixing Oil Brands

JJ Morrison sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Fri Nov 2 14:33:23 PDT 2012

There is no issue with mixing multi grade engine oils and the little bit left in your engine after sucking it dry won't matter at all. Most modern engine oil producers use the same additives in any event.
 The only caution on oils I'd make, is not to mix synthetic oils with regular petroleum oils and even there we're seeing synthetic and conventional oil mixes.
Cheers
JohnM
1999#574