[C320-list] Mixing Oil Brands

Bruce Hunter swampcreek42 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 4 19:52:00 PST 2012

I changed the oil and filter yesterday with Shell Rotella 15W-30 and a factory filter, all went well but I noticed an increase in idle rpms. I wouldn't have thought it made a differance but the only thing I can think of is that the old oil was straight 30 or it was very dirty. I'll adjust the idle speed this week.