[C320-list] Catalina Toolbox

Rick Sulewski rsulewski at bex.net
Tue Nov 6 06:10:55 PST 2012

Jack,
I received a tool request reply from Allan a few weeks ago and am expecting
the prop & cutlass puller any day now. I know that Allan was arranging to
ship the tools before he left for an out of town trip this week. I assume
you are standing in line behind me and like you I am going to  complete the
job ASAP.
Rick
My-Ria #277