[C320-list] Rewiring my mast

William Ott wmo48 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 9 13:22:36 PST 2012

 If you can use the old cabling as messengers for the new cabling it should be easy to do.  If not or if the chase tube, that the wiring runs though, is full, you'll  have to use a  wire snake.  I had to run new wiring for an Internet antenna and the wire snake worked well once I took off the spreaders.
Mike Ott
'Amanda Lu'

Sent from my iPad