[C320-list] Lewmar port gasket replacement

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Sat Nov 10 03:46:15 PST 2012

I would agree that the most likely source of your leaks are those horizontal
grey splits in the frame. I made the mistake of doing the gaskets on a
couple of the ports first--tricky is being kind and turned out to not be the
source of the leaks. I wrote up how I repaired those slits and that should
be somewhere in the archives. I ended up using 3M 4000UV because it comes in
black. Once done, it looks like it came from the factory. Use a syringe to
fill those gaps and once you get the hang of it, the job is quite
straightforward and much easier than messing with the lens gaskets...good
luck...