[C320-list] Winterizing - how long does it take you?

dean at vermeire.us dean at vermeire.us
Sat Nov 10 07:31:06 PST 2012

Thanks, Bill. I'll check it out.

Sent from Samsung mobilewflowe3 at aim.com wrote:
Dean,
The "T" is threaded with a garden hose type intake. It closes with a cap that is threaded for a garden hose. These are available at auto parts stores for use in flushing radiators and they are very inexpensive. I've had mine on for this years full season and have had no leaks.

I added some photos in "bill lowes albums on the website.

Bill