[C320-list] North East

Christopher Nichols cinichols at btinternet.com
Sat Nov 10 13:57:13 PST 2012

Was previously in hull but since we moved back to UK we needed a full service yard so switched to burr bros.
we did look into shipping her across the pond and to be honest the transport cost was not horrific, especially in the context of the higher value of the boat in the uk market. What put pay to the plan was that she was manufactured 1 year before catilina got a CE mark on the 320series, as such it would mean having to make  her comply with today's RCD rules and the emissions tests alone would mean junking our perfect 500 hr gm30 for todays yanmar - despite the tens of thousands of european boats running the same iron for'scle happily.

The refit would run to about 25k.

If anyone knows how to get round this bit of bureaucratic nonsense please let me know, Alternatively, anyone with a post CE boat willing to consider a swap, let me know. ;-)

Chris Nichols
Amanda Rose
# 476